1. Come view this breathtaking three-bedroom home, located at 473 Van Buren Street in Bedford-Stuyvesant!! Private Parking, excellent detail, stunning open plan. The Living room opens into a formal dining room, with a private powder room. View the elegant detail of the gourmet kitchen with a rear view to the private backyard. The master bedroom features a Jacuzzi, with a separate shower for two! $399,000. Open house is Saturday, December 15, 12:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
2. The two-unit home located at 442 Hancock Street redefines 19th Century townhouse living by delicately blending architectural period details with 21st century interior design offering open floor plans, modern amenities and exceptional finishes. This Queen Anne/Neo Grec building built in 1886 by architect H.E. Wells sits on a tree lined street that will be part of the Proposed Stuyvesant North Historic District. This is a four-bedroom, 2.5 bath triplex over a garden two-bedroom duplex that provides rental income. The parlor floor is graciously appointed with 18 foot ceilings, exposed brick, custom interior trim work with moulding and wainscoting, decorative fireplace and 3 1/4 oak flooring with cherry inlay-Simply Stunning! The grand chandelier operates on a motorized lift to adjust the dramatic effect as seen through 5 oversized low-e windows! The gourmet windowed kitchen is appointed with energy efficient stainless steel appliances and French County Cabinets with granite countertops and an island counter that separates the living/dining room that makes this large luxurious room great for living, dining and entertaining! Bedrooms and baths are meticulously finished in smart, well-designed layouts. The master suite has decorative fireplace and en-suite bath. Bathrooms boast deep soaking tub with shower enclosure and marble flooring. $1,150,000. Open house is Friday, December 14, 1:00pm – 2:00pm.
3. Situated in the heart of Bedford-Stuyvesant, this condo located at 165-167 Madison Street, Apt. C, is the marriage of thoughtful custom design and classic Brooklyn architecture. This boutique condominium development, consists of six 1, 2 and 3-bedroom duplex and triplex units, ranging from 1,350-2,000SF? all with outdoor space on every level! Each exquisite space is built with top-notch finishes: wide white oak flooring, Caesarstone counter tops, energy-efficient stainless steel appliances, recessed and chrome lighting throughout, elegant Italian tile bathrooms with double vanities and much more! The 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom triplex features private outdoor space accessible from each bedroom level, plus an exclusive roof deck. The handsome surrounding neighborhood is prime. A myriad of restaurants, shops, a supermarket, fitness facilities and services are conveniently found within a few blocks. Transportation is nearby, along with green parks and exciting cultural venues. With impressive finishes and fixtures, thoughtful details and coveted outdoor space, these splendid homes are a must-see. $585,000. Open house is Sunday, December 16, 11:30pm – 12:30pm.
4. Four-story, three-unit brownstone located at 500 Hancock Street, in the Stuyvesant Heights area of Bedford Stuyvesant. Enjoy an ideal configuration of a three bedroom, two bath garden duplex along with receiving income from two rentals with updated kitchens. Boiler, hot water tank, electricity and roof have been recently updated. You will not have the leave your new neighborhood to have a great time as this is for sure the "sweet spot" of Bed-Stuy. Close to popular spots like Saraghina, Therapy Wine Bar, Peaches, The Pantry and Celestino. Express A Train that gets you to Manhattan in 15 minutes. $1,100,000. Open house is Saturday, December 15, 1:00pm – 2:30pm.
5. Classic turn-of-the-century wood frame townhouse circa 1910 located at 770 MacDonough Street, on the eastern Bedford-Stuyvesant, Bushwick border. Large, two-unit, two stories plus full basement, over a 1000ft2 per floor. Building is 20x55 on a 100ft lot. Quality gut renovation is less than a month from completion. Hi ceilings, expansive loft like open feel. Short distance to Saratoga Park. The Halsey St J train, Manny's (Choice Market/Dough sister location), Bed-Stuy Fish fry, Collados on Broadway. $675,000. Open house is Sunday, December 16, 1:30pm – 2:30pm