1. Situated in the heart of Bedford Stuyvesant, 165-167 Madison is the marriage of thoughtful custom design and classic Brooklyn architecture. This boutique condominium development, consists of six 1, 2 and 3-bedroom duplex and triplex units, ranging from 1,350-2,000SF-- all with outdoor space on every level! Each exquisite space is built with top-notch finishes: wide white oak flooring, Caesarstone counter tops, energy-efficient stainless steel appliances, recessed and chrome lighting throughout, elegant Italian tile bathrooms with double vanities and much more! The 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom triplex features private outdoor space accessible from each bedroom level, plus an exclusive roof deck. Transportation is nearby, along with green parks and exciting cultural venues. With impressive finishes and fixtures, thoughtful details and coveted out door space, these splendid homes are a must-see. Move in to the home of your dreams today. $589,000. Open house is Sunday, December 2, 1:30 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.
2. One family brick, located at 726 Jefferson Avenue on a tree-lined block in Bed Stuy. Bring your contractor! Three stories; needs a full gut renovation, original detail remains. Short sale, bank approval is required. $475,000. Open house is Sunday, December 2, 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
3. FHA approved building located at 355A Halsey Street. You can own for the price of renting! Come live in the perfect mix of modern amenities and history. This two bedroom, two bath rare Bedford Stuyvesant Brownstone condo with exclusive roof rights sits in the middle of Brooklyn's fastest developing Brownstone neighborhood. Wide plank wood floors, exposed brick, dishwasher, washer/dryer closet, Stainless appliances and red oak cabinetry are just a few of the touches that make this the ideal space and place to be. Top all of this off with approximately 800 square feet of private roof space. For mere $14,000 deposit, this home could possibly yours. Additional features of this property include: Kitchen: Oak Cabinetry, Kitchen: Stone Countertops, Kitchen: Stainless Steel Appliances, Bath: Soaking Tub, Kitchen: Glass Backsplash, and Windows: Arched Windows. $399,000. Open house is Saturday, December 1, 1:30 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.
4. Four Story, three unit Brownstone, located at 500 Hancock Street in the Stuyvesant Heights area of Bedford Stuyvesant. Enjoy an ideal configuration of a three bedroom, two bath garden duplex along with receiving income from two rentals with updated kitchens. Boiler, hot water tank, electricity and roof have been recently updated. You will not have the leave your new neighborhood to have a great time as this is for sure the "sweet spot" of Bed Stuy. Close to popular spots like Saraghina, Therapy Wine Bar, Peaches, The Pantry and Celestino. Express A Train that gets you to Manhattan in 15 minutes. $1,100,000. Open house is Saturday, December 1, 1:30 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.
5. Back on the market. The last tenant has vacated. Clean up is in process. 4000 plus square foot four story two unit brownstone (configured as a three unit), located at 221 Jefferson Avenue in prime Bedford Stuyvesant. Amazing brownstone block. Updated mechanicals. Two story extension. Some details remain. Does needs an updated cosmetic touch. Just steps from express A train and tons of shopping. Pictures and floor plans coming soon. $1,194,500. Open house is Saturday, December 1, 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.