1. A one family house is available for viewing at 182 Monroe Street. The home has original wood floors, fireplace, two full-sized bathrooms, huge back yard to do possible extension. The Bedford YMCA is on the corner and plenty of trendy restaurants, and it is near the B52 bus. $635,000. Open house is Saturday Oct 27 and Sunday, October 28, from 12:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
2. NEW LISTING: Early 1900s gorgeous two-family four-story brownstone available for viewing at 116 Brooklyn Avenue. Unit includes three-bedroom triplex over another 3-bedroom rental unit. Three bathrooms, 2,700 square feet. $870,000. Open house is Thursday, October 25, from 6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
3. This stunningly renovated two-family brownstone, located at 198 Pulaski Street, is the one you've been searching for. This townhouse features a huge owner's duplex with four bedrooms, 2.5 baths, and a tremendous parlor floor living room. The entire building is finished to the highest degree with recessed ceiling lights, exposed brick, spectacular stainless steel and granite kitchens with high-end cabinetry, beautifully tiled modern baths. Steps to everything Bed Stuy offers including restaurants, shopping, and transportation. $899,000. Open house is Sunday, October 28, from 12:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
4. A two-family duplex is available for viewing at 394 Decatur Street. This newly renovated home is drenched in natural sunlight, finished basement, with some original details throughout. High ceilings throughout, winding staircase, as well as 4 original fireplaces. Hard wood floors, rear yard and deck perfect for creating a garden- or just entertaining. Will not last. $579,000. Open house is Thursday October 25, from 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. and Saturday October 27, from 12:30 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
5. This corner lot three-family brick building, located at 224 Patchen Avenue in Bedford-Stuyvesant, features hardwood floors, exposed brick, high ceilings, over-sized windows, original tin ceilings and two working fireplaces. Included is an attached one-car garage at the rear of the building. The roof is 1 year old, and each unit has its own boiler and electric meter. Additionally, there is a full basement unfinished. $950,000. Open house is Thursday October 25, from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m., and Sunday October 28, from 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.