1. NEW LISTING: Just imagine: pulling your car into your own gated parking spot, taking the elevator up the tenth floor, and opening the door to your apartment and seeing nothing but city and sky! Welcome home to unit 10D at 892 Bergen Street: One of the first resale units at this 38 unit, pet-friendly new development condo in the heart of all the great coffee shops, restaurants, new boutiques, and everything amazing happening in Crown Heights. This top floor, corner unit boasts a private terrace with dead-on city views, and floor-to-ceiling windows that have been outfitted with censored and remote-operated electric blinds. This 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom unit has a smart layout, great closet space, beautiful oak floors, and your own washer/dryer. The kitchen includes modern profile maple cabinetry, granite countertops, & Energy Star stainless steel appliances. The bathrooms feature limestone floors, glass-tile tub & shower, and new touchpad dimmers. Your own parking space, a full-time super, night-time doorman, extra storage, low common charges, and a 25-year tax abatement round out the offering. $675,000. Open house is Sunday, December 9, 12:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
2. NEW LISTING: Fabulous clean two-family three-story brownstone with garden rental located at 531 Decatur Street. The owner's duplex unit features 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms. The garden level has a 1 bedroom with a large kitchen and an enclosed patio. Also an unfinished basement and a backyard. This house has some beautiful architectural details including decorative fireplace mantels, parquet floors, and prewar moldings. Great location, and close proximity to buses and subway. Property is in move-in condition and will be delivered vacant. $739,000. Open house is Sunday, December 9, 2:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
3. Beautifully renovated two-family, charming brownstone located at 723 Madison Street on a tree-lined block 2 Story Duplex w/ 2 full baths Also 2 BR rental Hardwood Flooring, original details. Brand new separate heating and hot water for each apartment Nice backyard and front Bldg. Dimensions 16.67x40ft Lot Size 16.67X100 sq ft. $679,000. Open house is Sunday, December 9, 12:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
4. Newly renovated huge two-family home located at 687 MacDonough must see. This is a great large, two-family home. Top floor has three large bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, plus private terrace, a large living room. Fully equipped state-of-the-art kitchen with dining area, finished basement, backyard. Gut renovated, new boilers, new water tanks , New plumbing throughout, New hardwood floors throughout,, New Electricity 3.5% down payment is all you need & FHA & Seller concession. $650,000. Open house is Thursday, December 6, 3:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
5. Style, comfort and designed wrapped into this perfect top floor oasis w/Manhattan views! The clean and modern design of the sleek condo development, located at 111 Monroe Street 5F, offers a unique style of living nestled amongst old world brick and brownstone row homes on a gorgeous tree lined block on the Clinton Hill/BedStuy order. This units' thoughtfully executed layout, maximized by 10 ft. ceilings and impressive oversized windows, incorporates a sweet entryway corridor with ample sized coat and extra storage closet that leads to a bright and open kitchen-living-dining room perfectly fitted for inclusive entertaining or daily family gathering. Well-appointed with quality finishes throughout from the honey oak wood flooring to the delicious espresso kitchen cabinetry and stainless steel Summit, GE and whirlpool appliances this home is an unmistakable winner. $419,000. Open house is Sunday, December 9, 1:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.