Bed-Stuy residents, if you plan on taking the subway this weekend, check out the following important service changes on MTA lines that run through the neighborhood. Read carefully to make sure you are prepared!
All times until further notice, no A trains will run between Howard Beach-JFK and the Rockaways.
- H shuttle trains and free shuttle buses provide alternate service.
- A trains operate between 207 St and Lefferts Blvd/Howard Beach.
- Free shuttle buses operate nonstop between Howard Beach and Mott Av.
- Free H shuttle trains operate between Mott Av and Beach 90 St.
- From Far Rockaway-Mott Av to Beach 90 St: 4 AM to 12 midnight
- From Beach 90 St to Far Rockaway-Mott Av: 4:30 AM to 12:30 AM
Through first quarter of 2013, G trains skip Smith-9 Sts in both directions. Use bus service to/from 4 Av-9 St or Carroll St instead.
All times until early 2013, M trains skip Knickerbocker Av station in both directions.
• Use the Central Av or Myrtle-Wyckoff Avs M stations or DeKalb Av L station instead.
• Use the B54 bus for connections between Knickerbocker Av and Central Av, where M service is available, or Myrtle-Wyckoff Avs, where L and M service is available, or Myrtle Av, where J service is available.
*This service change affects one or more ADA accessible stations. Please call 511 for help with planning your trip. If you are deaf or hard of hearing, use your preferred relay service provider or the free 711 relay. For more information, click on the mta.info link in this email and read station signs.