From Monday, February 11 through Friday, February 15, 11:45 p.m. to 5:00 a.m., 207 St-bound A trains will run express from Canal St to 125 St.
All times until further notice, no A trains will be running between Howard Beach-JFK Airport and the Rockaways.
- H shuttle trains and free shuttle buses provide alternate service.
- A trains operate between 207 St and Lefferts Blvd/Howard Beach.
- Free shuttle buses operate nonstop between Howard Beach and Far Rockaway-Mott Av.
- Free H shuttle trains operate between Far Rockaway-Mott Av and Beach 90 St.
Also, please note A train's new hours of operation, as of Jan 21:
From Beach 90 St to Far Rockaway-Mott Av: Weekdays, 5:10 a.m. to 9:40 p.m.; Weekend, 4:30 a.m. – 12:30 a.m.
Through first quarter of 2013, G trains will skip Smith-9 Sts in both directions. Use bus service to/from 4 Av-9 St or Carroll St instead.
From Wednesday, February 13 through Friday, February 15, 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., please note that the last stop for some J trains headed towards Jamaica Center is 111 St.
• To continue your trip, transfer at 111 St to a Jamaica Center-bound J.
• Service between 111 St and Jamaica Center operates every 20 minutes.
M service has been restored at Knickerbocker Av. Trains now stop in both directions at Knickerbocker Av.
*This service change affects one or more ADA accessible stations. Please call 511 for help with planning your trip. If you are deaf or hard of hearing, use your preferred relay service provider or the free 711 relay. For more information, click on the mta.info link in this email and read station signs.