Are you on the hunt for a new home? Look no further! We've done the legwork for you and found some of the best properties in the neighborhood that will be shown at open houses this weekend. There
1. Modern and chic two-bedroom, 1.5 bath condominium located at 541 Gates Avenue. This unit comes with your own, lush backyard. Already, 17 have sold and closed! The condo comes equipped with a stainless steel kitchen adorned with granite countertops and ample cabinet space. There are high ceilings, a washer/dryer and storage designated for the unit. In the neighborhood, there are great cafes that the locals frequent; vintage mom and pop shops, upscale furniture stores like CasaBan; restaurants that serve scrumptious food (Peaches, Ms. Dahlia's Cafe, Peaches Hot House, Saraghina and Sarah James Speakeasy). $285,000. Open house is Sunday, Sunday, March 18, 11:30pm – 12:30pm.
2. Gorgeous three-bedroom duplex over two-bedroom apartment located at 485 Lexington Avenue. The two-family home is in a top location and on a great block. Finished basement, new plumbing, new electric, new roof, new utilities system, high-quality hardwood floors, high ceilings and large bedrooms and a huge master bedroom with a finished basement. $599,000. Open house is Sunday, March 18, 1:00pm – 4:00pm.
3. This lovely Lofty space, located at 796 Dekalb, #B6 has a cathedral ceiling and chandalier. The effect is dramatic and glamorous. Extremely functional the loft space is the perfect opportunity to experience unobstructed living. Every component of the apartment is open included the fully equipped kitchen. Washer and dryer are offer with the apartment. Two set of balconies offer a splendid combination of outdoor space. $395,000. Open house is Sunday, March 18, 2:00pm – 3:00pm.
4. Introducing Lineage ll, located at 144 Clifton Place, built on the success of Lineage l. Blending in with the stature of Bed-Stuy’s classic homes, yet standing out as a vibrant new development, Lineage II is a perfect hybrid of two distinct lifestyles. Large windows and French balconies mark the facade of these four individual buildings, infusing each home with ambient light. This top floor legal 1-bed duplex with home office is easily convertible to a 2.5 bedroom and features 3 outdoor spaces plus common roof deck. Lineage II meets the unique and sophisticated needs of any Brooklynite: three inch wide Oak floors, Kashmir white granite kitchen countertops, energy efficient stainless steel appliances, elegant Italian floor tiles in the bathroom and much more! Situated on a lovely tree-lined street and right behind 3 community gardens, nature lovers will feel right at home. $519,000. Open house is Sunday, March 18, 1:30pm – 3:00pm.
5. This amazing one-bedroom, two-bath condo located at 970 Kent Avenue, #213 has more than 1,000 square feet of open space, soaring 14-foot ceilings, and huge windows that flood the apartment with light! Combining high design and versatility, floor to ceiling glass doors divide the space, creating a beautiful, private bedroom. Additional design elements include Italian fixtures, Frigidaire Stainless Steel appliances, black granite countertops, custom Cherry cabinetry and wood floors throughout, washer/dryer and great closet space! Heat is included in the common charges and the apartment has 3 through-wall A/C units. Additional amenities include elevator, full-time doorman, live-in super, beautiful common garden, kids play area and gym! Apartment Features: Garden, Floors - hardwood, Light - excellent, Windows - oversized, Modern kitchen, Marble bath, Walk in closets, Great closet space, Washer/dryer, Dishwasher Building Features: Courtyard, Roof deck. $475,000. Open house is Sunday, March 18, 11:00am – 12:00pm.
6. Completely renovated two-unit, four-story building, located at 352 Lexington in Bedford Stuyvesant. Property features a garden level one bedroom with full height basement. Upper triplex has three bedrooms, including a floor-thru master suite, two bathrooms and a washer dryer hookup. There is also a roof deck accessed from a metal ladder in the master suite. Wood floors, granite counters and stainless appliances. $575,000. Open house is Saturday, March 17, 1:00pm – 2:00pm.