1. This three-story limestone, two-family townhouse located at 840 Macon Street has fantastic detail, such as: Stain Glass Windows, High Ceilings, English Basement, Three Bedroom Rent, Four Bedroom Rental, Granite Counter tops, Three Marble Bathroom and Private Garden. $648,000. Open house is Saturday, June 16, 2:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
2. Charming, two-family home located at 49A Pulaski Street on a quiet block, near all public transportation. The building has three floors, with the first and second floors being a duplex. There is a large backyard, lots of original, quaint details. But the property does need some TLC. (Building will be delivered vacant at closing). $569,000. Open house is Sunday, June 17, 4:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
3. Beauty and casual elegance surround you in this AMAZING 1073 square foot 2-bed 2-bath corner apartment located in 609 Myrtle #5C a 6-story 18-unit intimate condo located in Bedford-Stuyvesant. Building features virtual doorman/concierge service, video intercom, indoor parking garage, and a common roof deck with views of Brooklyn, Queens and the Manhattan skyline! This impeccably designed residence has elegant finishes present throughout. Polished oak floors, central a/c and heat, w/d, a master bedroom with en-suite bath and walk in closet in the 2nd bedroom! Floor-to-ceiling windows offer southeast exposure and unobstructed views. The gourmet kitchen with pass through boasts a Bosch and GE stainless steel appliance package! Stylish cabinetry is complimented by beautiful Caesar stone countertops. Pamper yourself in style while rejuvenating your senses under the Grohe shower system or within the deep soaking Kohler tub in elegantly appointed bathrooms with top of the line finishes. $599,000. Open house is Sunday, June 17, 1:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.
4. Introducing Lineage ll built on the success of Lineage l. Lineage II is located at 144 Clifton Place #4A. Blending in with the stature of Bed-Stuy’s classic homes, yet standing out as a vibrant new development, Lineage II is a perfect hybrid of two distinct lifestyles. Large windows and French balconies mark the facade of these four individual buildings, infusing each home with ambient light. This top floor legal 1-bed duplex with home office is easily convertible to a 2.5 bedroom and features 3 outdoor spaces plus common roof deck. Lineage II meets the unique and sophisticated needs of any Brooklynite. Each exquisite space is configured with top-notch features: three inch wide Oak floors, Kashmir white granite kitchen countertops, energy efficient stainless steel appliances, elegant Italian floor tiles in the bathroom and much more! Situated on a lovely tree-lined street and right behind 3 community gardens, nature lovers will feel right at home. But so will action seekers! $519,000. Open house is Sunday, June 17, 1:30 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
5. This is a lovely and affordable Bedford- Stuyvesant condominium, located at 1240 Bedford Avenue, #5H. Laid out "back in the old days" when folks used closets, this wonderful abode gives you not only room for yourself and the ones you love, it gives you space for your stuff! Two good-sized bedrooms face east and catch the morning sunrise. Sunlight floods the living room as well. Nothing says "I remember when" like a big bathroom. Feel like a kid again in this lovely ceramic bath fit for a queen (or king). The kitchen is galley style with the advantage of a pass-through to take advantage of the natural light. And yes, there are closets. Come out and meet your neighbors in the beautiful common backyard Why trek all the way to Fort Greene Park? Relax. You can still hear the music from Bedford Avenue! This is the place that makes you glad you moved to Brooklyn. $355,000. Open house is Saturday, June 16, 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.