1) Two-family off Nostrand Ave. in Bed-Stuy. Under construction, being renovated. Two stories, six bedrooms, three baths. Brick construction, built in 1899. Lot size 1,800 square feet. $629,999, est monthly payment $3,066.
2) Two-family new construction with six bedrooms and three baths. Rent to own, city employee discounts and FHA governmet Loan (3.5% down payment) are available. $649,999, est. monthly payment $3,164.
3) In a historical neighborhood of fabulous homes, this REO condo unit is hard to beat. Home is close to Bedford Ave. as well as Atlantic Ave. The perfect home for a busy person on the go! Dining, entertainment, parks it's all within easy reach here. This home has a great view! The property at 910 Park Place 6A, Brooklyn, NY is a residential condominium property with one bedroom and one bathroom, built in 1910 with 680 square feet. $164,329, est. monthly payment $799.
4) This four story, three family brownstone offers a three bedroom, two and a half bath duplex with a garden, and two, two bedroom apartments above. The entire home has been renovated and offers new hard wood floors throughout, new kitchens, new baths, new heating system and new roof. This home has high ceilings, some mantels, oversized windows, original stairwell and has a wonderful southern exposure. $639,000, est. monthly payment $3,110.
5) This is a very unique two family four story brownstone in the heart of Bedford. Home makes a great investment property with a great layout and garden. Only a few blocks away from the A and C trains. Building size is 18x38 with 684 square feet per floor, for a total Of 2,736 square feet. $679,000, est. monthly payment $3,305.
House Guide, Open Houses, Real Estate, and house sales