1. This brick townhome located at 789 Lexington Avenue is comfortably nestled behind two large evergreens. Bring your contractor and your imagination to this solid two-family townhouse in Bed-Stuy, and transform it into something special. The property is currently being used as a single-family home, but can be converted back to a two-family for rental income or the new owner can occupy the entire house. Potential for private driveway. Close to the J/Z trains and shopping on Broadway. $499,000. Open house is Sunday, September 9, 2:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
2. This home, located at 582 Jefferson has a lot of original details, such as a marble fireplace, clawfoot tub and more! Must see!!! It’s located in the heart of Bedford-Stuyvesant. A single-family brownstone, four-story building sitting on a 16’ X 12’ lot. It’s just a few blocks away from the A and C trains. The house needs a complete rehab. But it’s worth it for someone who is willing to put in the work. $699,000. Open house is Sunday, September 9, 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
3. NEW LISTING: Incredible investment opportunity! Owner's duplex including three generous rental units, located at 233 Madison Street. This incredible and large townhouse has been fully renovated with brand new plumbing, electrical, and a new roof! $1.1 million. Open house is Sunday, September 9, 12:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
4. Nestled in the heart of the Stuyvesant Heights this unique apartment building, located at 380-382 Lewis Avenue #B stands alone as a exclusive architectural achievement. Such apartments are exceptionally rare and for the first time since its conversion as condominium ,a unit is available for resale. This perfectly manicured two bedrooms two baths full floor through is bright, has oversized windows and unobstructed view. The amenities are exceptional and nothing is missing, upgraded kitchen with blue pearl Granite counter top, porcelain tiles and stainless steel appliances. The bedrooms are spacious. The master bedroom has an en suite master bathroom. The apartment comes with its own washer and dryer. The custom made cabinetry and lighting fixtures and the abundance of closets and storage in the apartment complete the list of impressive amenities. Located on Lewis Avenue, the apartment building is just steps to restaurants, shops and historic Carnegie library in Brooklyn. A few blocks from the A/C subway. $380,000. Open house is Sunday, September 9, 12:30 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.
5. RENTAL: A newly gut-renovated spacious two-bedroom, 1.5 bath, garden-level duplex with exclusive backyard located at 488 Decatur Street #1 on a beautiful tree-lined block of Bedford-Stuyvesant. Bedford Stuyvesant. This apartment offers: Open Kitchen with designer cherry wood cabinets, granite countertops, chef’s island with stainless steel sink, dishwasher and microwave. The unit has a large bedroom, deco fireplace. Second bedroom is very spacious with lots of light, oversized windows. There’s also a huge exclusive backyard. $2,100/month. Saturday, September 8, 1:45 p.m. – 2:15 p.m.