1. Airy, comfortable condo loft with 12' ceilings and a wall of windows, located at 970 Kent Avenue #201. Huge master bedroom, smaller bedroom, two full baths. Incredible light all day long. High-end appliances, full-service building, gym, playroom, common landscaped courtyard. Hot Clinton Hill neighborhood near Pratt. No taxes! $510,000. Open house is Sunday, October 7, 1:00 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.
2. Comfortable, brick townhouse nestled behind 2 large evergreens, located at 789 Lexington Avenue. Bring your contractor and your imagination to this solid 2 Family Brick Townhouse in Bed Stuy and transform it into something special. The property is currently being used as a Single Family but can be converted back to a two family for rental income or the new owner can occupy the entire house. Potential for private driveway. Close to the J/Z trains and shopping on Broadway. Priced to sell. $489,000. Open house is Sunday, October 7, 2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
3. Modern meets Masterful at this new 6-unit boutique condo building located at 165-167 Madison Street. The condos are a marriage of thoughtful custom design and classic Brooklyn architecture. From white oak flooring and classic tile work, to full-wood kitchen cabinetry and oversized windows, you'll feel at home the moment you step inside. Each exquisite space is configured with top-notch features: wide white oak flooring, Caesarstone counter tops, energy efficient stainless steel appliances, recessed and chrome lighting throughout, elegant Italian tiles in bathrooms that feature double vanities and much more! This legal 2 Bed 2 bath triplex expressed as a 3-bed has individual outdoor space accessible from each bedroom level plus exclusive roof deck! A myriad of restaurants, shops, a supermarket, fitness facilities and services-all within a few blocks make life easy. Transportation is nearby, along with green parks and exciting cultural venues. With impressive finishes and fixtures, thoughtful details and coveted outdoor space, these splendid homes are a must-see. $599,000. Open house is Thursday, October 4, 6:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
4. RENTAL: Semi detached Bedford Stuyvesant two-unit with driveway located at 453 Decatur Street. Completely renovated. Wood floors. Stainless steel appliances. Granite countertop. Tremendous upper duplex features five bedrooms and two baths. Lower unit is a two bedroom. Own this home for less than renting a similar apartment in Bedford-Stuyvesant. More details and pictures to come. $2,700/mo. Open house is Saturday and Sunday, October 6-7, 3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
5. RENTAL: A newly gut-renovated spacious two-bedroom, 1.5 bath, garden-level duplex with exclusive backyard located at 488 Decatur Street #1 on a beautiful tree-lined block of Bedford-Stuyvesant. Bedford Stuyvesant. This apartment offers: Open Kitchen with designer cherry wood cabinets, granite countertops, chef’s island with stainless steel sink, dishwasher and microwave. The unit has a large bedroom, deco fireplace. Second bedroom is very spacious with lots of light, oversized windows. There’s also a huge exclusive backyard. $2,100/month. Saturday, October 6, 1:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something