1. Weekday and weeknight planned service changes for the A Line: NIGHTS—beginning at 12:01 AM to 5 AM, Tue to Fri, May 22 – 25, downtown A trains run express from 168 St to 125 St. Beginning 12:01 AM to 5 AM, Tue to Fri, May 22 - 25
Queens-bound A trains are rerouted via the F from W 4 St to Jay St-MetroTech.
1. Between 207 St and Lefferts Blvd.
2. Between Rockaway Blvd and Far Rockaway, every 20 minutes.
• To continue your trip, transfer at Rockaway Blvd
2. If you are unemployed or interested in a new career, here’s some exciting news -- the NAACP Professional & Executive Diversity Job Fair is coming to New York, and you're invited. Employers are seeking candidates with experience and interest in sales, engineering, government, security, education, military, medical, banking, financial services, and more. The Professional & Executive Diversity Job Fair is free and open to everyone with a four-year degree or above. Monday, May 21, 10:00AM - 3:00PM, Hilton New York, 1335 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY.
3. . Are you tired of going to events and wondering if the person who's got your eye is single? This is the ultimate singles event so leave your coupled, married and "its complicated" friends at home. Come out and MIX and MINGLE with NY's SOPHISTICATED SINGLES!!! If you decide you want to be MATCHed the Geneva Agency’s coordinators will be on site at Therapy Wine Bar, located at 364 Lewis Avenue. Admission is $35.
4. A spring sale kicks off this week at 1163 Bedford Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11216 (Wash & Set $9.00... Relaxer Special w/ Roller Set $25.00... Locking Special starting @ $55.00... Braiding Special starting @ $25.00... *** All Students Cuts by Barber $8.00... *** Prom Specials for all Seniors...).
5. Come out to view and support art submitted to this year's Arts to End Violence contest, taking place on Wednesday, May 23, 6:30 p.m. at 1160 Saint Johns Pl, Brooklyn, NY. The event will provide an opportunity to see the art and meet the artists, engage with your neighbors on the important topic of violence and peace in our streets, and enjoy live music and food.