1. On Monday, February 5, Community Board 3 will hold its monthly meeting at Restoration Plaza, 1368 Fulton Street, 7:00 p.m.\
2. On Monday, February 5, get help recovering post Sandy. The New York Chapter of the Financial Planning Association® is offering free financial counseling workshops to those impacted by Superstorm Sandy. Advice will be individual and can relate to impacted residents or businesses. 6 p.m. Brooklyn Public Library, free.
3. PSA #3 (NYPD for public housing) will hold its monthly meeting Wednesday, February 6, at 7:00 p.m. at the Job Corps Building, located at 585 Dekalb Avenue. Guest speaker includes Lorenzo Steele of the Future Leaders Program. Light refreshments will be served.
4. On Thursday, February 7, at 6:30 p.m., the Bedford-Stuyvesant YMCA, located at 1121 Bedford Avenue, will host its annual Strong Kids Campaign Kick Off, an annual community support campaign that works to create stronger, closer families; healthier, more involved kids; and enriched and revitalized communities. This event is a fundraising effort by the Bedford-Stuyvesant YMCA to benefit the Strong Kids Campaign, which ensures that every single young person in the city has the opportunity to learn, grow, and thrive at a Y in their neighborhood.
5. On Friday, February 8, Join Eves Lounge (Eves769.com) and Nisosoulmates.com for a Pre-Valentines Day Party, located at 9:00 p.m.