1. MTA Alert: A Line Service Changes-- From Monday, December 10 through Friday, December 14, 11:30 p.m. – 5:00 a.m., the 207 St-bound A trains are rerouted via the F from Jay St-MetroTech to W 4 St.
2. This week, check out Yoga With Paige @ Bed-Vyne Gallery, located at 370 Tompkins Ave, on Tuesdays, 8-9:15 a.m. and Thursdays, 7:30-8:45 p.m. Classes are pay--what-you-wish in order to make yoga accessible to all who seek. RSVPs appreciated: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please bring a smile and a mat!
3. On Tuesday, December 11, at 7:30 p.m., come out and celebrate Chanukah with Chabad of Prospect Heights @ Franklin Park. This Tuesday, enjoy hot latkes, Hors d'oeuvres, sufganiyot (traditional holiday donuts), dreidels and grand menorah lighting. not to mention, l’chaim’s galore! LIVE MUSIC by the soulful duo, Sam "the Morocco maestro" Thomas & Elie "the rock from Gibraltar" Massias! $10 Admission Visit their facebook event page for more information.
4. Join the Safe OUTside the System Collective and the New York City Anti-Violence Project for an interactive community forum on Intimate Partner Violence in Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Two Spirit, Trans, and Gender Non Conforming (LGBTSTGNC) people of color communities. Tuesday, December 11, at 7:00 p.m. at Freebrook Academy space, located at 375 Stuyvesant Ave.
5. HowAboutWe.com for Couples -- a simple, fun way for people in relationships to discover and book great dates in their city – is will be hosting a weekly series beginning this Wednesday in Bed-Stuy at Therapy Wine Bar, 364 Lewis Ave. Date night will feature a bottle of champagne, some fancy popcorn and a gourmet cheese plate -- all of which couples will enjoy from the comfort of prime, reserved seating -- the best in the house -- for the night's feature film. For more information, go here: http://couples.howaboutwe.com/dates/64-blockbuster-bubbly.