1. Do right, do good. With the success of his first book, “Do Right, Do Good,” Jean Alerte has partnered with the founder of Beyond the Boroughs National Scholarship Fund; Tutan Reyes; to help administer scholarship awards of up to $2,000 per year, renewable over four years to deserving students currently in college or high school seniors. Learn about this scholarship fund at Brooklyn Swirl located at 445 Marcus Garvey Blvd. tonight, Friday, from 6-8 p.m.
2. Get fit, with a partner. Head to the happy couple workout in Prospect Park, a collection of exercises specially made for couples. They are interactive and focus on the complimentarity of the male and female body, with an emphasis on resistance training. These are not push-ups and sit-ups, side by side, but instead a support network for stable and long-lasting relationships. Kids are welcome. Saturday, March 23, 11 a.m., $10.
3. Let the kiddies get creative. Bring the little ones to BAM for BAMfamily: Kindur, an interactive theater experience featuring a fairy-tale landscape of glaciers, volcanoes, and flower-filled meadows. The experience is brought to life when children are invited on stage to trigger the sounds, images, music, and colors that make up this enchanting world. Saturday, March 23, 3 p.m., $12.
4. Keep the St. Patrick's Day celebrations going. Didn't get your fill of Irish festivities last weekend? You're in luck, as this Sunday is the Bay Ridge Saint Patrick's Day Parade, which begins at 1 p.m. The parade will run along 3rd Avenue, starting at Marine Avenue and 3rd Ave down to 67th Street.
5. Move your car. Alternate side parking rules are in effect today.