New to the SAT and not sure what to expect?
Having a hard time gaining those last few hundred points on the test? Wondering whether a classroom-based SAT course or an online SAT prep class is a better fit for child?
Whether you are looking for some direction on where to start or how to enhance your preparation efforts, learning a few key strategies can make all the difference in your test preparation.
Register for an upcoming FREE SAT prep seminar from Esoteric Academic Solutions to learn more about the tools and techniques you can use to conquer the exam.
During the one-hour session, you will learn:
- Many of the same strategies that Cameron Clarke, 18,(http://articles.philly.com/2012-12-18/news/35871335_1_student-government-cross-country-perfect-sat-score) utilized to go from a 1760 to a perfect 2400
- Understand what your scores mean
- Learn about the college admissions process as it relates to test scores and grades
- Get support in planning your timeline for test preparation and college applications
- Common misconceptions about the SAT and what they mean for students
- How to leverage the SAT and the application cycle
- The number one mistake made by parents in college admissions
Sophomores, Juniors and Seniors:
See how you perform on a full-length SAT in a setting much like the real test: proctored, timed, in a full classroom.
The seminar will also feature a Q&A with Nathaniel Haynesworth, EAS’ Founder and Educational Director. Whether you’re considering an SAT prep course or simply want to know more about the exam, this is the perfect opportunity to learn about the exam. Students and parents are welcome to attend.
Sign-up for one of the following FREE practice tests by calling our office at 646-481-8216 or registering above.