1. NEW LISTING: This Macon Street beauty is drenched in original details throughout. High cathedral ceilings, original Pocket doors, fireplace… mantels, an unmatched owner's duplex, with high ceilings and that oh so hard to find exotic Jacuzzi tubs! All adding an enticing charm to this enchanting home. Add to that a huge Backyard that just won't quit!! and perfect for parties, family reunion. general entertainment, weddings...and much more!! With just a little work, this stunner will be the STAR OF THE BLOCK!! $589,000. Open house is Saturday, October 13, 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m
2. Comfortable, brick townhouse nestled behind 2 large evergreens, located at 789 Lexington Avenue. Bring your contractor and your imagination to this solid 2 Family Brick Townhouse in Bed Stuy and transform it into something special. The property is currently being used as a Single Family but can be converted back to a two family for rental income or the new owner can occupy the entire house. Potential for private driveway. Close to the J/Z trains and shopping on Broadway. Priced to sell. $489,000. Open house is Sunday, October 14, 1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.
3. A beautiful two-family townhouse located 157 Schenectady Avenue, on the border of Bed-Stuy and Crown Heights. This house is being sold in an as-is condition with no warranties and no representation. This two family house has two full baths, two kitchens and a full-finished basement with two bedrooms on first floor and three bedrooms on the second floor. This home has a total 2787 square feet of living space with a large backyard. The home consist of a lot of closet space, hardwood floors and is near transportation (a seven minute walk from the 2,3,4,5 and a 9 minute walk from the A & C train, buses nearby B15, B65, B46). $520,000. Open house is Saturday and Sunday, October 13, 14, from 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
4. Located at 775 Lafayette Avenue in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, the Shelton offers affordable housing with great quality construction and finishes at below market prices. This apartment boasts spectacular open views across Brooklyn to Manhattan. The lottery application process is now complete and apartments are being sold on a first come first served basis at the same low prices. Apartment features include: In Home Washer / Dryer; Solid Oak Hardwood Floors; Spacious Layouts; Wired For Verizon Fios; Oversized Windows; NuVo Sound System in all living rooms and bedrooms; Generous Closets. Kitchen features include: GE Stainless Steel Appliances; Snow Caesar Stone Countertops; Video Intercom; Gym; Community Room; Lounge; Storage Units; Bike Storage; On-Site Parking; Landscaped Courtyard. Pet friendly. Starting at $330,000. Open house is Saturday, October 13, 3:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
5. NEW LISTING: This two-family brownstone is located on Hancock Street between Patchen Avenue & Malcolm X Boulevard. It has an additional cellar and a nice backyard. The house will be delivered renovated and vacant. The layout includes a 3-bedroom/2.5 bathroom duplex apartment above a 2 bedroom apartment. The duplex will has deck and stairs in the back, so both units can have access to the backyard. The building has a full exposed brick allover, and exposed beams at the ceiling of the parlor floor. $699,000. Open house is Saturday and Sunday, October 13, 14, from 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.